10.15.2013

The Cave Girl Chronicles

Have you ever had a project that once you started, you literally just couldn't stop until it was done?

Well that's how it was yesterday with Jessica at The Cave Girl Chronicles. To be honest she was two blogs down the list and I was working ahead and sending a few things between emails from my other clients. But she was responding so quickly that working ahead became actually working.

We started her design yesterday afternoon and by the time this morning rolled around we were all done! We were just such a great team!
Everything from the site is so fun to me. The pattern is so subtle but pops out at you at the same time, the colors are just amazing and suit her personality. Then there is that kettleball with the skull and the bow. It plays off of the theme of the blog so well. I just LOVE it!

Jessica was so fun to work with and I hope you will all take a look and say hello! I know I am looking forward to learning a few things from the Cave Girl.