1.31.2012

Disable Word Verification

Recently a dear friend of mine wanted to know how to disable word verification. I have heard alot of people saying that they hate word verification and alot of times they refuse to comment on a blog that has one. If you would like to disable it there is an easy but silly way to do so!



First of all you have to switch back to the old blogger interface. To do so you will click on the little gear in the upper right hand side of your dashboard. Then you will click the old blogger interface option. 







Now you just click settings, comments, and then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click the no option for word verification ( I also recommend you always moderate comments) and then you save options. 




Now you just go to the top of the page and click try updated interface and you are back to normal! See it's kind of a silly process, but for some reason the new interface just doesn't give you the option.
I hope this worked for you guys! If you need any help comment or email me and I will do my best to help you figure it out!