8.21.2012

Magan's Crafty Corner

Today, I am one proud sister! As of this morning my older sister became what I like to call a mom-treprenuer. Its an amazing an supportive  club!

What is her store name?

What type of product does she sell?
The store currently has QUILLOWS, diaper cakes, diaper wreaths, and {soon} rag quilts! Every item is hand made and unique to the buyer!

What on earth is a quillow?
I willows is a quilt or blanket that folds into a pillow. Here is one she made for our aunt.
You can choose any fabric/pattern that you want! I personally think they are great for kids and will be ordering one for Baby Bear in the future.

She is also going to start making rag quilts! They are gorgeous! But wants to add more to her collection first! If you are interested in having one made with no cost other than the fabric and shipping feel free to email her and she would love to make it!

Like I said earlier! I am super proud of my big sister for taking the plunge and putting herself out there! You can see more details of the items on her site!
Who wants to help me make her GRAND OPENING a huge success?!?!

**Did I mention that I created her logo and helped design her store?!?**