5.26.2014

We're On Etsy!!!

For the last two and a half years Tiffany Kuehl Designs has always focused on creating custom blog designs for our clients. While I love doing these, I have also found myself wanting to expand this little business of mine in so many ways. One of these ways was to offer a new service on Etsy
So while I did change my packages & prices last week, I also opened my own shop to start selling PREMADE BLOGGER DESIGNS at a lower cost than any of my packages! You can fins Tiffany Kuehl Designs on Etsy here!

As of right now there are only two premade designs for sale. 

But as time goes I will create more and add them to the shop as well. 

I had an idea that I thought would be fun, and this is where you come in... 

I know that the more premade templates I have, the better the shop will do! So i would love some help with deciding what kind of templates to create. My premade templates are all $40, which is cheaper them even my lowest custom made package. If anyone would be interested in having a design made, you would be able to help choose the details and it would only cost you the $40, but I would get to list it as a premade design, and you would get a free grab button for your help in the design process!!

So what do you think? Anyone interested???