12.13.2012

The Eclectic Grab Bag

I was recently contacted by Sabrina from The Eclectic Grab Bag saying that she needed a new design and in a hurry! She was going to BlogHer Pro this Thursday and wanted a more streamlined look before she went. So we utilized the rush fee and got her in quickly!  She was really partial to a design that she had done, but it just wasn't quite the way she envisioned it. So we really took the design that she made and just tweaked it.
It was fun and a somewhat learning experience because I haven't ever made a blog design that had a color all throughout. But Sabrina worked with me when I needed a few minutes and she was so easy to talk to! I had a blast working with her and making her already great design into what she really wanted it to be!
Make sure you head over and check out her new design!
Plus, since she was going to BlogHer Pro she needed new business cards that were more coordinated with her design. So she got these as well!
I hope she gets lots of business from these! I am anxiously awaiting her text to see how they come out when she gets them from the printers! 

Ps. If you don't personally have a printer that you love, Moo.com is an amazing place to have them printed! You may spend a little bit more, but the quality is AMAZING! I just got a card in the mail from a client I recently made them for and they are phenomenal! I do know where I will be going to get mine if I ever decide to print some out! Or if you are in Canada there is an amazing printer called The Printing House that does just as amazing, if not better work.  If you go with these two companies you seriously can not go wrong and will have some amazing business cards that you can call your own! Quality is so important when it represents your company!