10.23.2013

Business Cards Anyone???

Over the last week or so I have gotten 3 business card orders. Each one couldn't be more different than the one before. But I have seriously LOVED making them!!!

First up we have the order that I did for Jordan at Opal & Violet. She wanted Veritcal business cards that would showcase her blog for a conference that is coming up this week. She ordered these from moo.com with rounded corners and had them laminated in the matte finish. I got ot see a picture of them once they arrived and they are FABULOUS!

Next I worked with Whitley from Simply Whit. She was actually attending the same conference and needed some fabulous business cards to represent herself and her blog as well. We went with the same printing company and made them to match her blog exactly! They are simple with little bits of glitz and glimmer. I love them!

Now my final order this week for business cards was Karen from Karen Loves To Run. We finished her design the other day and she wanted matching business cards. I jumped at the chance to do them and had fun with the design. I'm not sure where she is printing them, but I know that I can't wait to see a picture of the once they are printed!

So within one week I designed three different styles of business cards and I LOVE each of them! Something to keep in mind when looking at these is that there is an eight of an inch bleed around the entire card for printing purposes. So once they are printed some of the background will go away. 

If you are interested in ordering some business cards please feel free to contact me at any time. If you want two sided business cards the price is normally around $40 and you can take them anywhere you want for printing. If you are printing at moo.com  I will need to know in advance as I do use a different template when creating the image.