10.22.2013

Karen Loves To Run

Yesterday I finished another project that I am kind of LOVING. Karen from Karen Loves To Run contacted me a couple of weeks ago and was wanting to rebrand herself COMPLETELY. So that's just what we did. Her  BLOG, TWITTER, and FACEBOOK got all new looks. ( she also ordered business cards, but that will be a post all on it's own tomorrow )
When we started the design all we knew was that Karen wanted a character and she wanted a custom shaped blog. 

Once again we worked with Lauren from HeyHey Designs on the character. She is seriously so amazingly talented and is so good at making customizations for my clients. I LOVE her! I will ALWAYS use her when a client wants a character made. 

As far as the shape goes it kind of came into play once we established a character. I wanted something that still showed off the title AND the character, and this is what we came up with. I have to admit that I kind of love everything about it. We had fun with the fonts, colors, and the pattern. 

Now I am looking forward to following Karen as she blogs about it all! I hope you will too!