3.28.2013

The Purple Clad Jewel

I truly love working with and getting to know each of my clients as much as I can!

When I started working with Kasey I was a little excited, and fairly nervous about how we would do our design because she wanted something with a hand made feel to it.

We set to work and married a few color pallets to make our pallet of many colors, and then we found the perfect piece to use and base the design off of. The Flower wreath! I have always loved these and now that it's in her colors I love it even more!
The more I look at this design, the more I love it! What do you think?

I think the social icons that she purchased ,once the colors were changed, were a perfect accent to the wreath and the ribbon. I love the font combination, and I love everything about it! This may be one of my new favorites!

Make sure you head over and say "Hello!". I am sure Kasey would love to hear from you!