12.03.2014

Custom Holiday Cards!

I am having so much fun making printed goods this year! Ever since I rebranded, I expanded my services. Not only do I do the business cards for branding, but I also do printed personal goods!

I offer many things like holiday cards, wedding invites, save the dates, party invites for your little ones, return address labels, and birth announcements! These printed goods have been so much fun to make, and I LOVE seeing what they look like once you get them! These products come in different shapes and sizes, and are typically delivered to your door in under a week! You can look at options here.

This past week I had the pleasure of making four custom holiday card orders that were exactly what each client wanted, and I love how they came out! make sure you hover over each image to see the back side of the cards!

So what do you think? If you are interested in ordering some, you are not too late! Just keep in mind that you want a large, high quality, photo to use in the cards. You will also want to have some sort of idea of what you would like, as each order is custom designed for you!

No comments: