12.02.2014

Save Your Progress!

How many of you have started filling out one of my questionnaires, only to have something happen and it's gone? We are all busy with the holidays, and sometimes it takes a good amount of time to put all of the details of what you want into those little forms. 

But now you don't have to fill it out in one sitting! You can start your form and save it as you go. As long as you make sure to save it, and return to it within a week, you are good! I know it is such a small feature, but it excites me! 

Did you know that there are now questionnaires for every aspect of my site? There are three for blogging, one for branding, and then one for any of your personal printed items that you may need!

I love how these forms help us start out in an organized fashion! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: