12.11.2014

Sloan's Second Birthday!

Do any of you remember last year when I posted about helping my friend Amanda do the invites and a few other things for Sloan's first birthday party?
Last weekend I had the pleasure of working on the invites and Thank you cards for his second birthday! First we had to come up with some sort of a theme for the party. She was is having at one of those paint your own pottery kind of places, so I thought it could be as simple as just using paint! I played around with it for a little while and, once we found a brush that we loved for the corner, everything kind of just fell into place.
I LOVE how they came out! Next we had to do the thank you cards for after the party. Of course they had to be coordinated! Have to remember how much fun we had with the paint even after the party right?
These were simple with the front decorated, and the back being white so that she could write whatever she wanted. Then each item came with their own envelopes, so all she had to do was pack them and send them out!
She got them in the mail the other day and sent them out already. She said that she loved the quality of the classic felt, and that she was so happy with them! I love nothing more than hearing that!!!

Now I can't help but wonder what we will do for Sloan's third birthday or Thatcher's first!!! lol

No comments: