4.20.2013

Our Forever

A little over a month ago I received a questionnaire in my inbox when I woke up. This is always an exciting thing to me. So I stopped what I was doing and I just started reading through it and looking at all of the details to see if my design style was along the lines of what the person looking for a blog design wanted.

Then I noticed the URL. It was NATALIE! I have been following Our Forever for such a long time on my personal blog. She is one of those blogs that I have in my favorites on bloglovin so that when I get a chance to read through blogs hers is one of the first I look at. So when I saw her name and url in the questionnaire I was elated! The funy part was that she had no idea that it was me that she sent it to. She had heard about me through another friend that I recently designed for.