4.20.2013

Photography By Beverly | A Remodel

It is definitely the season for remodeling your blog. I was so thrilled when Beverly from Photography By Beverly contacted me to do her design again! This time we went in a totally different direction and made the site have a soft feel to it. The landing page is so simple. Just a soft background with her logo and a few pages that you can't afford not to check out! Then you go to her blog and it is a totally different set up while still sticking with the same theme!

I also got the pleasure of making business cards for her as well! I love making business cards and seeing them once they have been printed!I love knowing that I have helped her promote herself to the world!
Make sure you check out Beverly and her new blog! It is such a total transformation and I know that she is enjoying that "new blog" feeling!